Sunday, May 8, 2016

Birthday Wishes from Spencer

Hey Dad! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I Yelled it really loud in my apartment and I'm glad you heard it! :) You'll have to send me some pictures of the week! I have a couple of pictures that I will send in a little bit. I want to see that collection! I totally didn't remember to tell you, but I am SO sad. Why?

Elder Bortolo has seen the new Star Wars movie.

Haha he loved it! But he only saw it once, not 7 or more times like you! 
What was your meeting like? What kinds of things do you share with people? I have yet to actually understand what you do, especially now that you have a new position at work. I'm excited to see that new swing set! But not to bring kids to it. Not yet. Oh also! I want to see a picture of the neighborhood soon! It's been a long time and I'm sure it's changed a ton! I am also super excited for Lanson and Devin (even though I don't know Devin). The mission is seriously the greatest learning and growing experience that any 18-19 year old can go through! Time is flying, Dad! This coming week, I will have been on my mission for 9 months! A half of my sister mission! Those darn sisters. I can't believe that Jordan comes home so soon! Holy cow! It seriously feels like no time since he left. I try not to take this all for granted - sometimes I just think about the fact that I am really in a different country, really speaking Portuguese, really a missionary! I looked forward to it for so long and now I'm right in the middle of it! It's nuts. I'll write mom now, but I love you dad! Thanks for always writing me big letters to read! I really love knowing what's happening back home! 


Love, Elder Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment