Sunday, May 8, 2016

Replying About Dad's Job and a New Swingset


Hey dad! Thanks for telling me about your job! I really liked knowing what my dad does everyday! I think that's way cool all the stuff you do, even though I'm sure it can be stressful. I sometimes miss working out in the yard with  you, especially hearing that you have so much to do! But it will be awesome to come back and see all of the stuff I didn't have to do. ;) That swingset is crazy! I can't believe you guys bought it! It's way cool! Does lincoln love playing on it? I guess he might not have already been able to but I'm sure he will! And Hey! don't ever not write more unless you don't have more to write or not enough time - I LOVE reading letters. It's the best part of p day! It's like a big refresher at the beginning of every week. I love being a member too! Every day, talking to people, my gratitude to Heavenly Father increases for being a member of his true church. We are like .2% of the whole world who have all the truth, and we really are so so blessed! Good luck with your RaP job! Love you dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment