Monday, February 13, 2017

Photos! Lots of Photos! January 23 2017

Lots of pictures from Elder Valentine this week! At the bottom is his description (it's a bit out of order from his numbered list, but you'll figure it out):
















1. Me with the AP's
2. A cool wall painting
3. a nasty christmas pastry called "bolo de rei"
4. how do I explain this... Sister Amorim accidentally wrote down Presidents password to his LDS account which has super confidential information and gave it to Elder Wait, so we cut it up and I put the bits of paper in my ring and we decided it was the "one ring to rule them all" (because it has all the power with the password, right?) and I felt like gollum.
6. our sad little heater
6 and 7. some Milka treats!!!

one is my portuguese residence, and the rst are other pictures that I don't have time to explain!

No comments:

Post a Comment