Saturday, January 16, 2016

Elder Valentine Has a BABY?!

Elder Valentine's email title really got our attention today. It said: family, I have a baby! What?? Has Elder Valentine gone off the deep end? Will I have a Portuguese grandson??!! Read on to learn the truth:

Dear Family! 

Wassup! So I'm writing ya'll first this time. First things first, I'm training!!!!! AHHH!!!!! I just got out of training like four days ago and so I'm like kind of nervous. But! It will be righteous! His name is Elder Barrett and he is from Washington and is a year older than me and that's pretty weird haha! I'm still in Coimbra but with a new trainee. So yeah. If anyone has suggestions on how to missionary I need 'em. I'll try to figure out how I'm gonna do emails for the family but this will be it for now. Just know that I love ya lots and that I'm doing good! Love ya! I'm still on, I'll just be emailing some individual people. Tchau-eth!


Love, Elder Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment