Saturday, January 16, 2016

Email Just for Dad

Hey dad! Those Downton abbey pictures are super sweet! The girls hair is like perfect - I'm sure it took them like 3 hours to get ready and you guys like 10 minutes, so I laughed at that. Hey! Your goal house thing is super sweet! I just thought of that. I sent you an email for Ethan and I will for Anna too. I can't believe Kimber and Kevin moved so quick! How is it at home with 4 less people? I'm sure it's super different! Well dad, I love you a lot. I'm gonna write Anna super quick, but I've been thinking a lot lately about how much I look up to you, especially out here in Portugal. You're a super amazing dad and I'm super grateful for your example of hard work and love for your family and dedication to the Lord. I'm bawling like a baby right now but whatever. I love you a ton and Thanks for being my dad! I'll talk to you a little later. Bye! 


Love, your son, Elder Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment