Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Elder Valentine is going to Portugal!

We received the official word on Monday night that Spencer is finally headed to Portugal! He received his VISA and will be leaving for Portugal on Monday. This is such great news! We are so happy for Spencer! Here's the email he sent Monday October 5 at 4:52 PM:

Surprise!!!

Dear Family,
President Wright just called and I got my VISA!!!!!!!! I leave next Monday for Portugal!!! Woo hooo!!!! It's real this time!!!!! I go to seattle, then to frankfurt Germany, then to Portugal!!! I don't know any more than that, like the exact time or anything, but it's here! Yay! If you have a couple seconds write me any questions! I am truly grateful for my opportunity to serve here in California, and I know that the Lord called me here to help someone and to grow to be a better servant for Him. I am so happy! Love you all! 

Love, Elder Valentine!


No comments:

Post a Comment