Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Week 11 Family Letter

Hey family!
Dad, thank you so much for telling me about my visa! President Wright called on Saturday and said he would call the travel office about my visa, so hopefully I will hear from him soon about it, but as of right now, it's still up in the air. But I was SO happy to hear that it was there. It made me so happy! Also, I'm quite jealous of you all for going to a Styx concert. I was pretty salty about it. But I am glad that you enjoyed Elder Scott's funeral. I loved how Elder Bednar testified of all of the amazing men that he has seen pass away as prophets and apostles and it was so powerful to hear him talk about each one, including Elder Scott. I loved it! I haven't got your package yet, but I'll hopefully get it today or tomorrow. You all look so happy at home and I'm so glad!

Mom - Hey mom! I hope you got that picture of the elders watching conference from sister nordfelt! We watched Conference at their house for the Sunday Morning session and had breakfast and it was super nice! On saturday we watched it with some other elders and a members house, and then we watched the last session at the church. How are you doing? Have you been able to get a lot of things done? How is Melissa and her baby? Anything exciting happen recently? I haven't heard from you in a while, which is fine, but I want you to know that I love you and that I'm doing great!

Kimber - thanks for your email! haha I love to see you guys and your little family! I'm surprised that you gutted the fish! I honestly don't know if I would have done that! And Lincoln looks like he's getting so big! I can't believe it has only been 2 months since I've seen you guys - Both lincoln and porter are growing so fast! 

Kevin - Ola Irmao! Primeiro, desculpe para meu mal portugues - I nao tenho muitas opportunidades por practicar, entao estou perdendo todas meus palavras! Mas, obrigado por escrevendo-me! I vou lembrar escrever-ti quando eu preciso ajuda em meu trabalho. I espero esta mesagem e bom a ler. Ler? Nao sei! Anyways, I really appreciated your letter. I'll for sure write you more later, but thanks for now!

Anna-I'm so glad you are enjoying school! You look like you're having so much fun! and Ethan, you too! You wore my tie to the priesthood session. I hope you enjoyed it. Haha! I love you guys! 

Well that's about it! I'm sorry there isn't anything exciting this week, but I could possibly be going to portugal by this time next week, so that's SUPER exciting! I'll talk to you guys later! Bye! Love ya!

Love, Elder Valentine!


No comments:

Post a Comment