Monday, May 29, 2017

May 15 Group Email

hey there family!

So we have been working with Vitor and Dorina, one portuguese and one Romanian, to get married, and then baptized soon! We also taught a cool indian guy, Gormit, about Christ, because he doesn't know a lot about him. Our branch president changed a couple weeks ago, and the new one, President Pipino (that's cucumber in Portuguese, haha!) is super excited to work with the missionaries. It's great! We are going to Caldas da Rainha tonight, a city about 45 minutes away, to do a baptismal interview/teach the guy marked for baptism, because he is doing everything he needs to but doesn't feel like he is prepared. Also, I finished the journal that I brought from home - that is a pretty big accomplishment for me, since I've basically never kept a journal! Anyway, this is just a short one since I talked to you all yesterday. Love you guys!

Love, Elder Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment