Thursday, September 3, 2015

Family Message - Last Night in MTC

Hi family! I love ya! This email is gonna be really short because I honestly don't have a lot to talk about before I talk to you tomorrow! But mom, I totally kind of left one of the letters you sent in the package on my food tray and it got thrown away... it wasn't from you and it wasn't from dad or his blessing, so whichever one is not that one, could you send it to me on an email? I would love it! Haha I'm sorry I lost it!
Well, I'm so excited to talk to you tomorrow! I love ya! Be expecting my call anywhere from like 6 to... sometime... I don't know how it works. I hope it's not earlier because you need to sleep, but I'll just call mom whenever I can! 
Okay! Talk to you tomorrow!!!
Love,

Elder Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment