Thursday, September 10, 2015

Santa Rosa Mission Week #1 Family

Here is Spencer's family email for the first week in Santa Rosa mission:

Hi family! 
Um, I don't have a lot of specifics for the fam, but I wanted to say that I love you all! 
Amanda: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Your baby is sooo cute! I'm so jealous that you all get to see her and I don't! How are you feeling? How's the baby?? Tell me all about it!
Mom: I hope you liked the pictures and videos! Sister Petersen is super cool! We have met with them a couple of times and they LOVE missionaries! She gave me this tie that you can only get in a gift shop on the OTHER side of the Golden Gate Bridge (which I can see from here!!!), which is outside of our mission, and it is the only place in the whole world you can get it! It's basically coveted by everyone in the mission because no one can go get it, but I got one. No big deal. Pretty sweet! How is your time off going? What kinds of stuff have you been able to do? How is the Powells baby? DID YOU GUYS INVITE THEM FOR FHE??? I was seriously inspired when I thought of that. It needs to happen!!!!! Sorry. Not trying to be pushy or anything. Just sayin. :)
Ethan and Anna: Tell me all about school! What rocks? what socks? I hope you guys have been doing a lot of study of the scriptures; I have only just started to realize how important it is for our lives. You two will be seriously blessed in every aspect of your lives if you study every day. 
Kimber and Kevin: Lincoln looks way cute in his bed! How's your family? How's Kevin's work? What's been going on for the last 2 months? 
Dad: How's your back feeling? How is, like, your life? For the whole family? I feel like I don't hear from everyone as often as I did in the MTC! If nothing exciting happens, I totally get it, but yeah. I just like to hear from you guys!

Sorry this was so late: we got done with a late lunch with some other elders and a really nice sister we call Mama because she is seriously like the mom of missionaries here. She LOVES missionaries. Also! I have an Ipad! that's cool! I can read your emails at anytime during the week, I just have to wait until monday to respond, so if you feel like sending something early I'll be able to get it!

Okay! I think that's all! I love you guys! Have a fantastic week! Ask me questions! Love ya!


Love, Elder Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment