Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas!

Here's Another of Elder Valentine's Gift to Us:

Dearest darlingest mommsie and popsicle; my dear family,

there's been some confusion with the people here in Portugal. But of course, I'll care for Elder Crist; but of course, I'll rise above it!! For I know that's how you'd want me to respond - yes.

Just kidding. That was totes Wicked and it worked out pretty well! Man Christmas was so stinking good! I'm so glad that I got to talk to you guys! Stop making me cry! It's rude! I just love you guys so much and I'm so glad that I got to talk to you all! 

Dear grandparents, cousins, and aunts and uncles - I will write you guys letters besides this email. But real quick - I love you all! I am so grateful for my family! Thank you guys for the ornaments on the christmas tree, I loved it! 

Dad - That article you sent is super cool and super true! It made me think of how I can testify of the Savior and His Atonement more when I talk to people. I've been trying really hard to make my contacts very meaningful and full of the spirit, and I really think that this will help. Thank you! Man! I didn't realize that Sherlock was coming out! *sniff* Have way much fun watching it! And Tell Bonnie Allison that we are totally going to eat a big fat McDonald´s hamburger! That's super sweet of her, and just make sure that she know's I am super grateful! And hey! If you missed anything in your Star Wars summary, let me know! Now that I know about Han Solo my life is in ruins, so I might as well know the rest. Love ya Dad!

Mom - Hi Mom! the pictures of the talks that you studied are awesome! and your handout, too! If there is any way that you can explain some of your understanding of faith or how you got it, I would love to know, because you said "As I was studying I had a cool experience that all of a sudden I understood how faith works like never before" and I would love to hear about what happened! Dad said your lesson was super good and powerful. Thank you for telling me about it! I will go check out the new topic thing on lds.org. Love ya!

Kimber and Kevin - Kevin, thanks again for your letter. It was super powerful and I loved hearing about Christmas with the family, and I will let you know if I need anything. I kind of failed with your suggestion this week obviously, I forgot the specifics until just now. I will keep trying! Kimber, your hair is way good. And dang! Lincoln seriously amazed me! He could only say "s" for my name when I left and now he's, like, talking! And porter is a chunk! Haha! It's seriously crazy to see the changes! Good luck with your house situation! I love you guys! 

Amanda - Thank you so much for writing me every week! I seriously love to hear your testimony and testimony-building experiences. They are so powerful and I'm just so happy for you right now! The food is called "recheio" and it's basically a churro filled with deliciousness. Mine was strawberry. I love you so much!

Anna and Ethan - stay cool. You guys are getting old already and I loved talking to you guys on Christmas! You guys rock! I love you! 

Okay fam! I love you guys a super ton! If I missed anything, just tell me that I missed something, because I want to answer every question you give - sometimes I miss a couple and I feel bad, so let me know! I love you!


Love, Elder Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment