Thursday, December 10, 2015

Week #20ish to the Family

HEYYA FAMILY! Man, you make me so jealous with your american thanksgiving!! Haha but we had a lot of fun here, and seriously, my pies were the bomb.com. Mom, you would be proud! 

Daddio - Pop daddy! I just love you a lot! I am working on a novel of a letter for you and mom, but I will work hard to send more to you guys. I just don't know what to send specifically to the family sometimes. Bad excuse, but I'll try really really hard! THank you for always sending your bishop experiences and what you learn from studies! I really love it because I feel like you just know a ton and I love learning from you! Cool story! I drove a car last week! I didn't break any rules! Elder McGhie had to go to the office and I haven't done residency ( how we get to legally live here) yet, so I could still use my american drivers licence, so I drove his car to the office! It was scary for about 30 seconds to drive and the whole time was scary on these tiny portuguese roads, but it was way cool! 

Mom - haha oh another story - my black slacks totally got bleached all over the back. We had some bleach for an object lesson and it got all over the back seat of the car and I didn't know so they are have black and half grey! Haha... so I might need to buy some new pants here. Actually. There is this european store Zara - it made me girly for clothes. There are way cheap - like 90£ for a whole good quality suit - and it has some slacks that are way nice for cheap too! Speaking of buying things, I have had to use some personal money for a couple of things, so could you check my account and make sure I haven't used a ton? I am bad at keeping track. Sorry! I didn't tell you guys that I bought stuff so sorry for that too! I bought a little bag which is way sweet and a wookie onsie pajama thing. And I had to use some money for transportation. Sorry! Also, Christmas is big here! People really love it! There are a lot of stores with decorations, but that's about it since everyone lives in apartments. It's definitely not like america though. Haha I feel like in terms of quality, the world goes like this - 3rd world, 2nd, 1st, then America. Haha portugal is a first world country but it really just doesn't compare to our lives in America! we are really so blessed to be there. Or you are. Or I am but not now but still blessed cuz im on a mission. Something like that. I don't really know if santa is a thing yet. And I totally use the Ipod! Yay! We used it a lot more when I was with LeBaron becuase the car had an audio jack, but I still use it at night and stuff. It is super nice to have! 

Amanda - What a cool experience! That is like totally how it works! I'll write you more later but thanks so much for telling me about your prayer experience! Ryleigh is adorable!

Kimber and Kevin - love ya. Your kids are way cute and getting so big! I'll write you guys later too. Sorry, I'm just running low on time!

Anna - stop being cute in every picture. It makes me worried that the little 15 year old boys are gonna want to date you before you're 16. Don't let it happen. Tell em how it is. You have a big brother who will kick their butts... in 20 months. 

Ethan - holy snap, man! PARA BENS! Congratulations! You finished the Book of Mormon?? Man, not gonna lie, I don't think I did that until I was like 14 or 15, that is so so cool! Seriously! Your testimony is SO powerful. Thank you for writing me your testimony of the Book of Mormon! Future missionary for sure! There are guys out here who didn't even read it until they GOT here. So you rock. But, ah, don't get a big head. I just love you a ton. Haha and seriously - you made me laugh SO hard with the first part of your letter, if you remember it. I'm in a public internet place so people looked at me funny. But para bens. You have the family genes. And the Spencer jeans. Pretty sure you're wearing my pants. para bens. 

Okay! Love ya family! Ate logo! Tchau! Ficam Bem! 


Love, Elder Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment