Monday, January 9, 2017

Natal (December 19)

Dear Everyone,

Merry Christmas!

It's not Christmas yet but I won't be able to say it beforehand so take it now. :)

Elder Judd and I had a really fun week of talking to absolutely everyone. We had a ward Christmas party and a Devotional this weekend, and with the invitations we made we invited everyone to go! For example: There is a big soccer stadium by our house, and there was a game going on last week, so a lot of police officers were standing in big groups to control crowds. We were passing by a couple hours before the game started so the only people on the road were the police, so we invited all of them to go to the parties! They were way nicer than most people actually haha. And Elder Judd forgot his bus pass a couple of days ago, so he sweet-talked the bus driver into letting him go without paying in exchange for an invite to the ward party, and it totally worked. It was a ton of fun! 


Well I gotta go now haha I planned my time poorly, but have the most Merry Christmas without Elder Valentine! I know the Gospel is true, and I love my Savior! I am so grateful to have the knowledge of the Gospel to let me remember Him during this Christmas time!

- Elder Valentine!


No comments:

Post a Comment