Monday, April 3, 2017

Some Blessings (March 7)

Dear Everyone,

I just wanted to say that I know God hears and answers our prayers, whether we recognize the answers or not! We were blessed this week by seeing answers to many of our prayers, and it made me realize that all of the other times that I ask God for help and feel like He didn't necessarily answer it how I wanted it, it's because it's true - He doesn't always answer how I want, but He always answers!

We almost lost Bruno and Liliana because of the Law of Tithing - it was really hard for them to hear and they started to let their natural man take over their testimonies and diligence they had already shown. But after a lesson about faith, taught with our Mission President, they are ready to continue, maybe without knowing how everything will turn out, but that's what faith is all about! And that's how prayers should work too - we should act, without knowing the outcome, having faith that God will do His part. I'm so grateful to be a missionary!

Also, this week was transfers - I'm staying! Again! Transfer #6 in the office! We have a new Elder here in the office who is still not an executive, so we'll see where I end up at the end of this transfer, haha! We are now working as a four-way-companionship, so that, when there is little work for some of us in the office, we can leave and get more work in. I'm pretty excited about it! 

The gospel is so true! I know it!


- Elder Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment