Sunday, April 17, 2016

Easter Email to Family - March 28 2016

Hey family! 

So yeah. Elder Barrett and I were feeling a lack of Easter fun, so we went and bought the biggest kinder egg you have ever seen! It was enormous! And I get to keep the captain america toy. :) I'm glad that the fam got the package I sent! I thought it would take way longer to get to you guys! Sorry Ethan that the giant milka bar was all broken... I had to improvise to get it into that little box! But it probably tasted the same. :)

Transfers didn't happen yet, but we will know tomorrow after district meeting! Should be good! 

What's going on with politics right now? I know just about zero about the candidates, or really anything that is going on! The only thing I have heard was about the bombing in Brussels where four missionaries were injured. So sad! The world is kind of turning upside down right now - how grateful I am to be a member of God's true church! I've thought about that recently - we make up a total of .2% of all the people living on earth, and probably an even smaller amount of the Lord's covenant people who have already accepted the gospel. We are so blessed to be a part of that small number! Everyone will get the chance to hear the gospel, certainly, but how great it is that we have the gospel NOW in the midst of the stuff that goes on in the world!

Happy birthday this week, Ethan! And Robert too! Dang! Our family(ies) are getting so old! 

Our two investigators are difficult to meet with, but that will just make it all the more satisfying to baptize them. :) 


So yeah! Elder Barrett is now officially not a greenie. It's already been that long! Holy moly the time just flies! Well, I love ya family! Talk to you all later! And in little individual emails! Peaceth!

Love, Elder Valentine!


No comments:

Post a Comment