Sunday, April 17, 2016

Pictures from February 29 Email

Latest Photos!




BEST IDEA EVER. I took out the core of a Pink Lady apple (one of the greatest apples I have ever tasted) and filled it with PEANUT BUTTER! I used the peanut butter that my family so wonderfully sent to me. :) I took it on the road and didn't have to worry about a spoon or a knife or the jar. 


We totally saw a camel!!! There was a little carnival thing going on and the camel was just roaming the streets!


 Portuguese architectural ingenuity. A door that opens up to a wall. 


There are these gypsies (ceganos) who have a big selling fair every saturday morning right by our house! THis one is actually super small compared to normal. There are normally like a couple hundred people all couped up in this little area.

So I already finished the Reeses Puffs... they were so good. I died.


This is a creepy picture of a picture of our Bishop (Bispo Luis Pitarma) and his wife Irmã Ana Claudia Pitarma. They are so great! Best Bishop ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment