Sunday, April 17, 2016

Family Email - April 4 2016

Heyya familia! 

Wow! So conference was like way good! Well, mostly! It's like REALLY hard to listen to portugal portuguese translators because their accents are SO STRONG and so yeah I actually want to download a bunch of the talks so I can really get something out of them. Mom told me that people were making noise when Elder Holland was announced and that made me laugh. :) I really really loved Paul V Johnson for some reason! So powerful for me! And Mervin B Arnolds was good too. And The Prophet! It's sad that he is getting older. I love his talks. Also I learned a lot of trunky family stuff from M Russell Ballard, and Ronald A Rasbands talk was way good too! Not a lot of time to talk about all of these talks, but those were some I liked from the ones I understood. :) Wow. Yesterday at 10 we watched the Saturday Afternoon session, then at 1 the priesthood session, then at 5 the Sunday morning, then at 9 PM the sunday evening. A whole day of conference! So good! We watched it in our chapel here in Gaia. Elder Bortolo and I had three investigators at different sessions! Ohh and I liked Stephen W Owens talk too. 

Gaia is big! Big area! I don't know ANYTHING about the area because Elder Bortolo is new to the whole missionary thing... haha it's gonna be a party. We live in this crazy tall predio (apartment building) which totally towers over everything else in the area. It reminds me of the great and spacious building except that missionaries live in it! and we live next to the BIGGEST PASTRY SHOP I'VE EVER SEEN! And Elder Bortolo likes to eat even more than Elder Barrett. Except Elder Barrett liked eating carrots, and Elder Bortolo likes eating donuts... fat Elder Valentine here we come. 

You guys went go karting? Way fun! Ethan! Happy birthday again homie! You stud! I want some more info about your birthday! 

I hope Ryleigh gets better! It sounds like she's been sick! 

Kimber said something about journal writing. I want to actually invite the fam to write in your journals tonight if you haven't! I know dad does a good job, and I know now being on the mission how important it is and how much of a blessing it can be!

Well, I hope you guys stay safe! Love you lots! 


Love, Elder Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment