Sunday, April 17, 2016

"Weekly Letter to Beloved Family" from March 7 2016

Heyya there, family! Wow! I really do love you guys so much. I am so incredibly grateful to be blessed with parents who are amazing church members, are talented and smart and loving, and for siblings who support their brother on the mission and who are also super talented and wearing braces and building houses and leaving their little baby girl to work and living the gospel, and for aunts, uncles, grandparents, and cousins who are just so supportive and send me testimonies and work everyday for their families and for the Lord. Seriously! I am so blessed for all of you! My family, near and far, is such a big motivation and support for me out here. I love you guys!

Haha yeah so the zombie dog was fun! I'll a scary picture of it next week. We showed up to this lonely house out in the woods in our area and the house is all run down and has beer bottles everywhere and that dog tied to a suspiciously unsturdy looking stump and it we found paulo! He is open to us, we just hope that he will be able to stop drinking and smoking and come to church. Regular investigator problems! He is not really all "there," in the head, so we will see how we can help him. New provo temple! So amazing looking! 

Well, that's about all for a bit. I'll email you individually for now. Love you, family! Have a super fantastic week! GOOD LUCK ANNA with the musical! I'm so excited for you! 


Love, Elder Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment