Monday, November 9, 2015

Last Set of Pictures from Porto from Week 4

Here's the last set of pictures from Elder Valentine from Week #4. The picture of Spencer by himself is particularly cool, because he took it at the mission home right before emailing us! So it felt like we were right there with him. Very cool!

Here's Elder Valentine's always interesting commentary:

1. My room with Elders Poteet and Wait - the typical messy missionary room 2. our kitchen - we are the only house in the mission with a dryer! How blessed are we! 3. THEY HAVE MILKA HAHA IN YOUR FACE FAMILY! I can just go to the store and buy a milka bar for £1.50 which I totally did today and ate it all. Be jealous! Also I am sorry. That was harsh language, I'm sure it makes you cry because you can't have this delicious german chocolate goodness. BUT IN YOUR FACE! 4. Where I am right now, in the mission office, with some elders. These two are Elder Merkle and Elder Hicks. Elder Lebaron is sitting down. 5. A really bad picture of me right now!

At the Mission Office with Some Elders

Elder Valentine's Bedroom

The Kitchen!


Yummy "In Our Face" Treats!


Elder Valentine on P-Day, November 8 2015



No comments:

Post a Comment