Monday, November 9, 2015

More Pictures from Porto!

I've included Spencer's very interesting commentary about the pictures. Enjoy!


1. I think this one might be the government building here, but I'm not sure, 2. my district, Elder Mghie, Johnson, Krull, LeBaron, Me, Poteet, Wait, Sister Waddell, Sister Jones 3. a "maria bolacha" which is this cookie that you can buy a package of like 150 cookies for a euro. Not even kidding. They will be my downfall. 4. a francesinha, which is a sandwhich with 4 kinds of meat, cheese, an egg, this crazy sauce, and batatas fritas (french fries) 5. a lesson with an RM Isabell (on the left) and her mom (in the middle) and Isabells sister (taking the picture) and us missionaries (the ones with the name tags except you can't see mine, but that's okay because you know which one is me, unless you have forgotten what I look like, in which case I will be sad) 6. A picture at a baptism of me and my companions, Elder LeBaron and Elder Johnson, and Elder Hicks is on the right... I don't actually know why he is in the picture but tudo bem.


Francesinha Sandwich

Lesson with RM Isabell and her Mom

Maria Cookie

Elders at a Baptism

Unknown Civic Building in Porto

Elder Valentine's District


No comments:

Post a Comment