Monday, November 23, 2015

Week #18 Family Email

Hey family!

Man! New transfer! I'll try and get you guys some pictures real quick - sorry, we had to let some sisters email before us, so I had to write this a little later. Thanksgiving! woah! They don't even celebrate that here! Dang! I'll probably be preaching the gospel while you guys are eating yummy food, so enjoy it for me!

Dad - Thank you. I'm glad to see that you aren't afraid to man up and eat. For me. *tear* Haha I love you! 

Mom - wow! Congrats on the calling! I'm so excited for you! I totally agree - new callings in the church are huge chances to grow! If you think about it, missionaries get new "callings" every six weeks with transfers and new companions and new families and everything - I have totally grown so much out here because of it! So I am super excited for you! I don't know how thanksgiving will work out - I guess I'll tell ya what I did next week! Thanks for all of the scriptures! I love you!

Kimber and Kevin - I'll pray for you guys for sure! Good luck with your baby and house decisions and everything! Thanks for writing me!

Anna - I already wrote you, but I love you! Remember what I said!

Ethan - sup! Bro! Love ya! You look like a stud in cross country! We run every day for excercises, so I'm doing the same thing! 

Okay family! I love you guys! Have a SUPER GOOD THANKSGIVING! Love you love you! I am SO grateful for an amazing family! Bye! Have fun! Eat lots! Tchau! Ate logo! Fica bem! Boa semana! Amo-vocĂȘs!


Love, Elder Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment