Monday, November 9, 2015

Portugal Week #4: Family Email

Hi Family!

How are you all? I don't really have a lot specific for you guys this week, I hope you are all doing okay! 

Dad - I have been talking to Elder LaBaron about the new Star Wars movie, and he's way excited, and I'm super jealous. I have kind of decided that I just want you to tell me everything about the movie because there is NO WAY that I will be able to last two years without knowing, so yeah. Haha! 

Mom - how is your nanny job going? How are the Powells? I had the opportunity to play the piano in sacrament meeting and for some baptisms... let me just say that I wished that I had practiced more. haha. Oh man. But playing the piano always makes me think of you! 

Amanda - your baby is way stinking adorable. I can't believe that I won't be able to see her until she is almost two! It's crazy! I also showed the elders in my apartment some pictures of our family, and they all said you were very cute. I thought it was weird, but most of them are in their twenties, so I guess it's just a little less weird, but still. 

Kimber and Kevin - how's your fam? Kevin, I'm SO excited to speak portuguese with you on Christmas if you're there! It'll be so fun! 

Anna - Hows the play going? Dad sent me a pic of you and mom and ethan and you are SO TALL. STOP. 

Ethan - my man! My stud! My Bro! Home skilly! Your hair cut is bem sheik (very attractive) you lady killer you. Be careful with those crazy 8th grade girls. That's the age that they start to like you. Haha how are you? I'd love to hear how school and everything is going!

Okay family! Eu amo vocês muito! I'll talk to you next week! Bye!


Love, Elder Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment