Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Mom and Dad Email (Aug 9)

Hi mom and dad! 

Sorry I didn't write yesterday. These last few days have been really hectic! I haven't gotten the opportunity to do really anything, haha I haven't even sent your letter yet, which I feel really bad about but I literally have had 0 time for anything. We have been running all around town to get things done here in the office, so yup. 

I don't even really know what to say for this week! I guess I'll give a random fact for mom - It´s about the crossing signs, like those white and red ones when you cross the street at an intersection. I have totally forgotten that they are different since I am just used to it, but all of the white "walk" signs with the little person walking, are green! It was so strange the first time I saw it! Also there are lots and lots of motor scooters here, like the kind that jonathan perkins had, and ZERO trucks. It's so funny that I have forgotten these things but I thought about them the last couple days.

Also! Sorry I didn't say, but I bought two ties and a 4 euro pack of fun socks. It was 18 euros in total. I liked them and so I bought them. Sorry I didn't tell you! :( and actually I had a question - president amorim lets all of the missionaries use a backpack. There is a really good hiking backpack for like 35 euros which would just be like the best thing ever. Elder Kiki had it (you can look at some old pictures maybe and see it) and he said it was a super good backpack, and right now I am using a shoulder bag but it would be super nice to use a backpack. But I don't need it! It's just if it was like a possibility.

Anything else you guys want to hear today? I have way less time today because we took Elder Karthigeyan to the doctor but I still have a bit of time. Love you parents!


Love, Elder Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment