Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Elder Valentine Celebrates 6 Months in Mission Field!

How does Elder Valentine celebrate his sixth month mark? By burning a tie!

Hey Family!

So I finally burned a tie for hitting my six months like a month ago! I had a way good picture of me holding a flaming tie, but Elder Barrett deleted it, so the picture I'll send in a bit is my burning tie inside of an ash tray that somehow ended up in our apartment. It was way good! It smelled way bad!

Haha so yeah, that's about the only other news I have for this week! I'll be writing responses to questions in little individual emails, so it won't be in this email, unless anyone objects and wants me to continue in this email. 

So apparently it's President's day in the states! I had no idea! Haha that literally means nothing to Portugal, obviously! Yay for american patriotism! 

So every transfer, the missionaries here buy a kinder egg, and whatever the toy is inside is the prediction for the next transfer! We have an extended transfer right now - normally transfers would be today, but we are having a big mission tour where the Europe Area President is coming to talk to our mission, so they added a 7th week for this transfer - so we opened our kinder eggs today, and mine is a bird that you can turn upside down and it looks like a donkey. So a bird donkey. I have no idea what it means but I will keep you all informed. 

We walked up the craziest hill this week and saw another part of our area that we have never seen... you'll understand why when I send the pictures in a sec! I also went on a division with Elder Garcia, our district leader, and I found Miguel with him, and a cool romanian lady who said we could come back. It was cool! 

I kind of explained the pictures I will send, so try and piece it together. Love ya family! I hope you are all doing super well! Have a fantastic week! 


Love, Elder Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment