Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Family Email - Feb 22 2016

Hey Family! So this week will be transfers, so it is possible that something could change here in Coimbra! I'll know by tomorrow. Haha it's kind of silly how they do it here - normally transfers are on Monday so that if you get transferred you can go to your new area and use p day to buy groceries and stuff, but President Amorim likes to do it on Tuesday. Oh well! I'll let you know how it goes! This has also been an interesting transfer because we had our mission tour with President Kearon, who is just the most awesome british guy ever who loves his wife a ton which is way cute, and because of the tour we had a 7 week transfer instead of a 6 week transfer. Pretty interesting! 

After about a transfer with a comp things start getting pretty wacky. We have laughed way too much this week! You develop little habits and "catch phrases" and inside jokes with someone you're around 24/7, and then the last week it all just kind of goes crazy and you can't stop laughing because of it. I hope that made sense! I've been doing this little "cry" I guess you could call it, where I sniffle and make a high pitched little cry noise if something makes me pretend sad, but it's really loud, and I did it on the road and didn't realize that there was a guy getting off of his motorcycle who gave me a really funny look. Haha oh well! Also! I hit seven months today! Whoop daddy! How bout it! 

Well, I think that's about it! Thank you family so so much for the package! PEANUT BUTTER IS SUCH A BLESSING you guys don't even know. And so is good cereal! Haha holy moly. I loved it! I did this crazy awesome thing today where I cut out the core of an apple and filled it with peanut butter so that I could take in on the road and not have to have a spoon or anything for the peanut butter! SO GOOD! And the shirts rock. And Ethan's comic made me die laughing and I loved Amanda's letter and Dad's too! Thanks everyone! I really loved it! Have a super fantastic week! Love all of you! 

Hi Ian and Coylou! Love you guys too! :)


Love, Elder Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment