Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Letter to Daddio - February 15 2016

Hey Daddio! 

Haha your new laptop is SWEET! I love it! Where did you get it? It totally rocks! I hadn't realized that your job change wasn't official yet, but now you get to go back and work with some of the same people that you did before, right? That is so cool! I remember that it was a hard thing to leave the records department and now you get to be over it again! Your job is crazy! I'm excited to get the package - I am going BACK up to Porto this Thursday, so I might be able to pick it up if it's there! I'm excited! I love getting stuff from you guys - not even necessarily the material stuff, but I love seeing everyones handwriting and getting comics from ethan and quotes from anna and everything! Thank you guys for always having me in your prayers. I feel lots of blessings from Heavenly Father every day! Love ya, dad!


Love, yo homie! Elder Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment