Monday, February 8, 2016

Fam Email - January 18 2016

Sup family!

I love ya'll lots! Man, I did 225 pushups this morning for my work out. Be impressed! Because I can barely type this email! Haha! 

Daddio - You should send me a little plot summary idea for your new book that I haven't heard of! I was thinking recently about some of your books in the past. I don't remember the names, but I remember one about the "lightning rod" and the guy who is a psychologist or something but gets hurt so he's like only half human (I hope that made sense) and it just made me happy to think that you are fulfilling your goal of publishing books! Your RootsTech conference sounds like the bomb! I love telling people that you have crazy responsibilities like that. Not to brag. But you're pretty cool. I might die of excitement before I see Star Wars just from all I hear about it! Also, I'm in the progress of a letter for Grandma and Grandpa Valentine. I don't have tons of time but I'm trying to get it done!

Mom - Wow! I didn't realize that you actually started with your choir! That sounds so fun! That's so nice that you are doing something like that! I hope it all goes super well. I totes thought your anniversary was on the 24th for some reason! But Happy Anniversary mom and dad! Oldies! Ha! Just kidding. I didn't say that. But I always love to hear when you guys have fun! It makes me happy. :) Elder Barrett and I are working hard and are finding more people than I did last transfer, so it's going a lot better! We've taught a few lessons and had like 7 less active members in church so things are going well! I think about your prayers every day and try to be worthy to receive the blessings that you all are sending me. And guess what? I saw a shooting star a couple nights ago! It was super gorgeous! I loved it! Thought you would enjoy that for some reason. :) 

Manda - I already talked to you, but yeah. Super super super a good thing and I love my niece! You should tell me about your trip, actually! I'd love to hear the kinds of things you do when you go work somewhere else! I love you lots!

Kimber and Kevin - para bens for getting into your new house! I hope that things are all still going super well for ya'll. I love hearing from you guys every week and getting advice from Kevin and it's all just super good. Thank you for loving me! It makes missionary work a lot nicer when you have a lot of family supporting you! I try and apply all of the advice that Kevin gives being an RM and I love hearing from Kimber about your family. You guys rock! Love ya! Oh P.S Kevin! Do you know a Tim Hodges that served in your mission? I think he might have served around the same time and just wanted to ask!

Anna - Your experience with the money is super awesome! Holy cow! What a huge blessing! It's amazing to see how the Lord answers our prayers. And, uh, just remember how I feel about cute boys. Also. It's funny that mom doesn't think you are a good driver. :) (sorry mom. she said it, not me!) I'm glad that things are going better for you with school and everything. Sophomore year is stressful, I know! But you're doing great! Just do your homework on time. For reals. It solves all problems. Love ya!

Ethan - oh, my bad. Dearest, Your amsmellylikeygrassyness. Bro sauce! Thanks for writing me back! So for the project... well, i know that bacteria has to have a stable climate to grow, but I'm sure that's not the problem. It depends on where you got the bacteria too! I'm sure you've looked up a bunch of stuff, but getting bacteria from a stagnant pond is way good. Oh wait. It's winter there. Dang. Um, I'll pray lots for you, okay? And for your new calling! Man! You stud! That's a big responsibility that you will fulfill with the help of the Lord. It's always with His help that we accomplish our goals the best! I love you, man! 

I love you all super a ton! Thanks for your prayers. For real, I really try to be worthy of being prayed for. We are working hard and will find solid investigators soon. Thanks, Family! Love ya!


Love, Elder Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment