Monday, February 8, 2016

January letter just for Anna and thousands of online friends

This was originally sent January 11. Sorry, Anna, for sharing with the world . . . !

Hey Anna! You know what stinks? I just said your name and it sounded funny to me because I don't say it very much! It was weird. But how are ya?? How is school going and the preparation for the play? The big long rehearsals were always my favorite. I hope you like them! Hey, so how are things going with friends? Are some of them still dummies? I hope it's going better right now. And how is driving??? I seriously cannot believe that you are driving. Super mega weird. I've been thinking about your situation in general and I don't know everything that goes on with you, but I just want you to know that I love you a ton, and that you are amazing. Seriously. The thing that stinks is that because most of the best people are the most humble too, sometimes we don't see ourselves as we really are. You are super talented and funny and cute and people love you! And you are a huge example, especially. One of the things that we are blessed with as members of the church is the Gift of the Holy Ghost to guide us and to help us be lights to other people, and you're really good at being that light. Always be worthy of it! Keep being a good daughter and friend and member of the church, and pray lots, because that's how we can really be happy. I love you, sister! Talk to you next week! Bye! 


Love, your bro, Elder Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment