Thursday, February 11, 2016

Sickly Elder Valentine!

Hey fambam! 

So yup. I was way sick! It's like the flu, but it's called "gripe" (greep) and is a lot worse than the flu. So, lamesauce. But! I'm getting over it, so that's good! Holy moly. I had to go to the doctor because my DL Elder Garcia called Sister Dial, the senior sister of helping sick people, even though I told him I knew that it was JUST THE FLU, and she told me to go to the doctor because it could be strep or something, so she scheduled me to go to a hospital ALL THE WAY ACCROSS COIMBRA even though there are like 5 hospitals that are closer, and it took us 1 bus ride, 3 confused direction givers, and like and hour and a half of freeway walking to finally find the hospital, all in the rain, with me being sick, all for the doctor to tell me after a minute and a half that it was just the flu. Like, I ALREADY KNEW THAT! Hahahaha. It was a party. Elder Barrett and I had a good bonding time while we walked around the whole stinking city. Good stuff! Besides that, I am really trying to apply the Atonement in my life and find people to teach. It's super hard to not teach! And a little frustrating. But I only have myself to blame! So we just keep working! If any wise people have wise advice in a time like this, I'd love it! I will write to those who wrote me individual short little messages. Thanks family! I love ya a super bunch! Have a fantasticalicious week! 


Love, Elder Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment