Thursday, February 11, 2016

Letter to "Daddio"

Hey Daddio! Holy cow! Your whole big conference sounds amazing! I can't believe, like, everything you told me about it! You're a star! So, I didn't even know the super bowl was happening... #gobroncos but was it even good? Both teams are super good defense so it sounds like that could be unexciting. But super cool! How were the commercials? Way good? I want to see that couch! 8 people?? PARTY! Haha! I am studying 2 Nephi in portuguese right now, and it is slower to understand everything since it's not native language, but it's a really good experience. And chapters 1, 4, and 9 in preach my gospel, and the Atonement. Everything I can do to help our situation improve. I'm not discouraged, just frustrated! It stinks, and I really want this transfer to be a good start for Elder Barrett. Anyways, I love ya dad! I hope we can talk for a sec, just because I love talking to you. Bye!


Love, Elder Valentine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment