Monday, February 8, 2016

Letter Just of Ethan (and now everyone!)

This email was originally sent on January 11. It's a great example of Spencer's fun personality and the great interaction of brothers...

Bruh! Dude! Home skilley! How are you doing??? I saw a picture of you in a sweet little Downton Abbey getup and you looked slick! Lady Killer! Too bad you're only twelve. Those girls would be swooning! Haha but for real, How are you doing? I loved talking to you on christmas - seriously, you have already grown a ton in the almost six months that I've been gone. Don't cry when you read this, because I am just a little, but I miss you a ton. I've been thinking about the times that we got to have fun together as brothers and I'm super grateful for you. You are a huge example to me! And, you're a huge example to the people around you. Know why? Because you have the gospel and you live it. I've never met a nicer, smarter, more mature twelve year old than you, and that's the truth, 100%. I just want you to know that if you are going through hard stuff ever, maybe with school work, maybe with friends, whatever - that you are an amazing man, and you have so much to give to other people. And I know that as you do your best to read scriptures and say prayers and be a good son and a good student, and most importantly, a good disciple of Christ, that these little things won't even matter! I keep saying it, but you are an EXAMPLE to so many people. I know it because the spirit is telling me right now. Even if you don't see it, others do. Keep being a good kid! I love you a ton, Ethan! You am the smell like grass if there ever was one. Love you, buddy! Have a good week at school! Next time you write me, tell me how you are doing for reals, so I can say lots of prayers for ya. Kay? sweet. Bye! Love ya!


Love, your big bro, Elder Am Smell Like Grass Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment